1. National Social Enterprise Competitions
The large majority of social enterprises that enter our portfolio are identified through our national social enterprise competitions in our 10 countries of operation.
2. By referral
We welcome referrals from other social investors, donors and colleagues to high-impact social enterprises within our 10 countries of operation.
3. By invitation
Please understand that we do not accept unsolicited proposals or business plans seeking support.
However, if you are based in one of our 10 countries of operation and are seeking support to plan for, start up or expand a social enterprise that meets our general our investment criteria, please contact us. Please note that due to the large quantity of submissions we receive and our limited resources and capacity, you will not be contacted unless our portfolio team identifies your submission as a strong fit with our investment criteria.
If you do not meet our criteria, we encourage you to:
- make use of the research and tools for social enterprise development in NESsT publications
- get involved in forthcoming NESsT events
- learn more about NESsT Consulting services
- learn more about social enterprise from our colleagues