NESsT in Argentina
The current recession in Argentina has exacerbated the situation of marginalized communities who are systemically deprived of economic opportunity, fair and stable income and access to basic services. Social Enterprises install capacities that help these communities to overcome these barriers in the long-term.
NESsT Argentina has evaluated over 200 social enterprise ideas. Through rigorous tailored capacity support, it has helped over 62 organizations and entrepreneurs to develop sustainable business plans and has provided them with startup and incubation support. Today it manages a portfolio of nine social enterprises that are growing their operations to increase their impact.
- Guía de Proveedores Sustentables (Sustainable Suppliers Guide) – NESsT Argentina and Banco Galicia
- Argentina Legal Guide
- Argentina Country Assessment (Exec. Summary)
- Argentina Country Assesment (Spanish)
- Case Study – Tiflonexos
- Case Study – Andar (Spanish)
- September 2011 Newsletter (Spanish)
- March 2012 Newsletter (Spanish)
Sanchez de Bustamante 191-PB A
+54 (9 11) 5478 2089