NESsT is seeking a part-time volunteer to support the local Hungarian NESsT team with its ongoing projects, events and portfolio work. The position is based in Budapest, Hungary. The right candidate will be guaranteed a hands-on experience working with the local team in a dynamic and growing international organization, as well as an immersion in the field of social enterprise. The NESsTER will report to the Portfolio Director, Visegrad Hub.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The following responsibilities will be undertaken in collaboration with the Hungarian and global team.
- Provide assistance and support for the portfolio members in Hungary, especially with the focus of research, investment readiness, and financials.
- Provide administrative support in the Salesforce CRM system and SharePoint for the operations team.
- Support NESsT in ongoing programs related to social enterprise development, including the current UniCredit Step with Us 2018 program and any other similar programs in Hungary.
- Other tasks related to portfolio work or local and global operations based on prior agreement.
- Advanced verbal and written English and native Hungarian is required
- Strong computer skills and the ability to adapt to new technologies, including work experience with Microsoft Office, Google Apps and other online tools.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks on deadline.
- Ability to be flexible, resourceful, proactive and innovative in small, dynamic, international nonprofit environment with limited resources.
- Experience working in a multicultural environment.
- An average of 20-25 hours weekly availability for the duration of the agreement.
- Schedule is set according to availability.
- Initial NESsTER term is January - June 2018, with the potential for an extension after the initial term is completed.
Please apply for this position in English via our online application. Application process is open until the position is filled. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
NESsT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds.