NESsT in Hungary
The current recession in Hungary has exacerbated the situation of marginalized communities who are systemically deprived of economic opportunity, fair and stable income and access to basic services. Social Enterprises install capacities that help these communities to overcome these barriers in the long-term.
Through rigorous tailored capacity support, NESsT Hungary has helped 108 organizations and entrepreneurs to develop sustainable business plans and has provided them with start up and incubation support. Today it manages a portfolio of twelve social enterprises that are growing their operations to increase their impact.
- Ecosystem of Social Enterprises (HU) – 2014
- Hungary – Country Profile (EN)
- Hungary – Country Assessment – Executive Summary (EN)
- Hungary Country Assesment (HU)
- 2012 Hungary Legal Guide (HU)
- 2013 Public Benefit Report (HU)
- 2012 Public Benefit Report (HU)
- 2011 Public Benefit Report (HU)
- 2010 Public Benefit Report (HU)
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky u. 58. 1.em.6
1054 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36 1 267 0231