Our Main Clients:
- Aktív Muhely
- Asociación Cutivireni ACPC BCAF
- BMS Foundation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation
- Bulgarian Charities Aid Foundation (BCAF)
- Cercetasii Romaniei
- Citi Foundation
- Ciudadano Inteligente
- Digital Divide Data (DDD)
- Élmenyakadémia Egyesület
- ERSTE Foundation
- Euro Chile
- European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy
- Ex Ante
- FADE IN
- Federatia Filantropia
- Ford Foundation
- FundacEK – Fundación para el Talento Juvenil
- Fundatia Dezvoltarea Popoarelor
- International Finance Corporation
- Kek Madar
- Kezenfogva Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation
- Kvinna till Kvinna Foundation
- Lokalna Grupa Rybacka
- Multilaterial Investment Fund Munkaesely Szovetseg
- Országos Foglalkoztatási Közhasznú Nonprofit Kft.
- Pacific Community Ventures
- Social Innovation Task Force Romania
- The Nature Conservacy
- The Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration and ERSTE Stiftung
- Trust for the Americas
- UBS Philanthropy Services
- UniCredit Foundation and Zagrebačka banka
- Universidad del Pacifico
- WWF Peru
SOCIAL IMPACT THROUGH INNOVATIVE RESEARCH
NESsT and International Development Research Centre (IDRC) co-authored a pioneering publication exploring the digital sharing economy at the base of the pyramid. The research showcases the degree to which new organizations in emerging markets are using principles of digital collaboration and sharing to generate economic opportunities, develop civic innovations, fund projects, and share assets in low-income communities.
Impact Around the Globe
Through clients and partnerships in over 50 countries, NESsT has helped more than 4,000 organizations develop strategies to increase incomes, generate employment, and develop new technologies.
United States:The San Francisco office supports global communications and investor relations efforts.
United Kingdom: An independent charity registered with Companies House and UK Charity Commission.
Latin America:Supporting local social enterprises in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, and Peru.
Central & Eastern Europe:Supporting local social enterprises in Croatia, Hungary, Poland, and Romania.
PREVIOUS & EXISTING NESsT CLIENT SITES
Some past and present NESsT project locations include Brazil, East Africa, Kyrgyzstan, Mexico, Mongolia, Peru, South Africa, and Sri Lanka